It’s been a whirlwind of a year and now – at last – employees around the world are heading back to the office. Well, at least some of them, some of the time.
As we all well know, the future of work is hybrid.
In fact, employees demand it with 89% of employees wanting to work remotely part of the week. That means organizations have to adapt quickly and adopt new policies, collaboration tools, and ways of working.
They’ll also have to evolve their cybersecurity strategies.
In our new research, Back to Work: Security Behaviors Report, we explore how employees’ security behaviors have changed and what security pitfalls IT teams need to address ASAP.
You can access the report here or, if you need a bit of convincing to click, keep reading
Here are 5 reasons to download the report.
1. You’ll get actionable advice and insights from other security leaders
We surveyed 200 IT decision makers to understand what’s top of mind and how they’re tackling challenges related to remote and hybrid working. That means this report is packed with helpful insights that will help guide your cybersecurity strategy.
- 69% of IT leaders believe ransomware will be a greater concern in a hybrid workplace
- 54% of IT decision makers are worried remote workers will being infected devices and malware into the office
- 56% of IT leaders believe employees have picked up bad cybersecurity behaviors while working from home (more on that below…)
2. You’ll have access to tons of additional resources
Because this report was written to help security professionals, we’ve included four additional resources related to hybrid working, getting buy-in, phishing, and data loss prevention (DLP).
Download the report for easy access!
3. We share threat intelligence related to phishing scams in the last 6 months
Between January and June, we saw a huge uptick in suspicious and malicious emails containing one specific term….