Is Email DLP Possible? How to Reduce Data Exfiltration by 84% at your Company
While traditional Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions provide value in certain cases, it does not solve the fundamental problem facing the modern enterprise — how to keep email data secure in the real world where the information and attachments in emails are constantly on the move and potentially accessible to anyone. The truth is, as sensitive email content becomes more complex, DLP can develop some problems. There is a better way.
Join us to learn:
- How you can reduce data exfiltration by 84 percent within 30 days with a new approach to email security
- How accidental data loss is still a problem and what you can do about it
- How Tessian has helped customers detect and avoid data loss and exfiltration through email
- How to effectively educate your employees in real-time with non-disruptive in-the-moment warnings
- The ins and outs of Tessian Enforcer and Guardian to see how it prevents all scenarios of data loss via email.