External account takeover (ATO) attacks are a critical issue that hit many organizations today, and it happens more often than you think. They are considered one of the security industry’s most successful attack types. In fact, here at Tessian, we are seeing more attempts at these attacks than ever before, and they’re slipping right past Secure Email Gateways (SEGs) and other legacy email security tools.
Join Tessian’s product manager, Paul Sanglé-Ferrière, as he takes you through the ins and outs of external ATO attacks and the required capabilities you need in an email security solution. You’ll also have the opportunity to ask questions and hear from Karl Knowles, Global Head of Cyber and Service Delivery at HFW.
IN THIS WEBINAR:
- See real-world examples of external ATO attacks from our threat intelligence team at Tessian
- How ATOs bypass SEGs and why users fall for them
- Learn how Defender has helped Tessian customers detect and avoid ATO breaches, and effectively educate their employees in real-time
- Get a quick product tour of Defender to see how it prevents even the most advanced external ATO attacks
- Ask the Defender Product Manager and customers how you can improve your odds against external ATO