Tessian’s mission is to secure the human layer by empowering people to do their best work, without security getting in their way.
On March 3, Tessian is hosting the first Human Layer Security Summit of 2021. And, after a hugely successful series of summits in 2020, we’re (once again) putting together an agenda that’ll help IT, compliance, legal, and business leaders overcome security challenges of today and tomorrow.
What’s on the agenda for Human Layer Security Summit?
Panel discussions, fireside chats, and presentations will be focused on solving three key problems:
- Staying ahead of hackers to prevent advanced email threats like spear phishing, account takeover (ATO), and CEO fraud
- Reducing risk over time by building a strong security culture
- Building future-proof security strategies that engage everyone, from employees to the board
So, who will be sharing their expertise to help you overcome these problems? 20+ speakers and partners. Some of the best and the brightest in the field.
If you want to learn more about what to expect, you can watch sessions from previous summits on-demand here.
Who’s speaking at Human Layer Security Summit?
While we don’t want to give all the surprises away just yet, we will share a sneak peek at 11 speakers.
Make sure to follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter and subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates, including detailed information about each of the nine sessions.
- Elsa Ferriera, CISO at Evercore: For nearly 10 years, Elsa has managed risks, audited business processes, and maintained security at Evercore, one of the most respected investment banking firms in the world.
- Gaynor Rich, Global Director of Cybersecurity Strategy at Unilever: Well-known for her expertise in cybersecurity, data protection, and risk management, Gaynor brings over 20 years of experience to the summit, the last six of which have been spent at one of the most universally recognized brands: Unilever.
- Samy Kamkar, Renowned Ethical Hacker: As a teenager, Samy released one of the fastest-spreading computer viruses of all-time. Now, he’s a compassionate advocate for young hackers, whistleblower, and privacy and security researcher.
- Marie Measures, CTO at Sanne Group: With over two decades of experience in the field, Marie has headed up information and technology at Capital One, Coventry Building Society, and now Sanne Group, the leading provider of alternative asset and corporate services.
- Joe Mancini, SVP, EnterpriseRisk at BankProv: Joe is the Senior Vice President-Enterprise Risk at BankProv, an innovative commercial bank headquartered in Amesbury, MA. Joe has implemented a forward-thinking, business-enabling risk management strategy at BankProv which allows the fast-paced organization to safely expand its products and services to better suit their growing client base. Prior to his role at BankProv, he spent several years as the CISO at Radius Bank, and ten years at East Boston Savings Bank in various risk related roles. Joe is an expert in emerging technologies such as digital currency and blockchain, along with data security, and risk and compliance requirements in a digital world.
- David Aird, IT Director at DAC Beachcroft: Having held the position of IT Director at DAC Beachcroft – one of the top 20 UK law firms – for nearly eight years, David has led the way to be named Legal Technology Team of the Year in 2019 and received awards in both 2017 and 2019 for Excellence in IT Security.
- Dan Raywood, Former Security Analyst and Cybersecurity Journalist: Dan – the former Deputy Editor of Infosecurity Magazine and former analyst for 451 Research – is bringing decades of experience to the summit.
- Jenny Radcliffe, “The People Hacker”: Jenny is a world-renowned Social Engineer, penetration tester, speaker, and the host of Human Factor Security podcast.
- Patricia Patton, Executive Coach: The former Global Head of Professional Development at Barclays and Executive Coach at LinkedIn, Patricia’s expertise will help security leaders forge better relationships with people and teams and teach attendees how to lead and influence.
- Nina Schick, Deep Fake Expert: Nina is an author, broadcaster, and advisor who specializes in AI and deepfakes. Over the last decade, she’s worked with Joe Biden, President of the United States, and has contributed to Bloomberg, CNN, TIME, and the BBC.
- Annick O’Brien, Data Protection Officer and Cyber Risk Officer: As an international compliance lawyer, certified Compliance Officer (ACCOI), member of the IAPP, and registered DPO, Annick specializes in privacy, GDPR program management, and training awareness projects.
Don’t miss out. Register for the Human Layer Security Summit now. It’s online, it’s free, and – for anyone who can’t make it on the day – you’ll be able to access all the sessions on-demand.
A word about our sponsors
We’re thrilled to share a list of sponsors who are helping make this event the best it can be.
Digital Shadows, Detectify, The SASIG, Mischcon De Reya, HackerOne, AusCERT, and more.
Stay tuned for more announcements and resources leading up to the event.