Tessian’s mission is to secure the human layer by empowering people to do their best work, without security getting in their way.
Calling all cybersecurity trailblazers! Tessian’s quarterly flagship is back on June 3 with our best agenda yet.
Hundreds of security, compliance, and business leaders have already saved their spot to learn more about human-centric security strategies, get first-hand insights from industry heavy-weights, and engage with peers through Q&As and a live chat function.
What’s on the agenda?
With over a dozen speakers across six sessions, we’ll be exploring:
- How to scale your enterprise security programs
- What CISOs can do to prevent the next SolarWinds attack
- How to prove the ROI of security and effectively communicate value to different stakeholders
- And much more…
Keep reading to learn more about our speakers and partners.
Meet the speakers
While we don’t want to give all the surprises away just yet, we can share a sneak peek of 7 speakers joining us on June 3.
Make sure to follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter and subscribe to our weekly newsletter for the latest updates, including detailed information about each of the nine sessions.
- Bobby Ford, Senior Vice President and CSO at HP: Bobby – who has joined us as a speaker once before – has an incredible wealth of experience. He’s held senior security leadership titles at organizations across industries, including government, consumer goods, healthcare, and now technology. And, having secured organizations with hundreds of thousands of employees, he truly knows how to implement successful security strategies at the enterprise level.
- Punit Rajpara, Global Head of IT and Business Systems at GoCardless: Having led IT and security teams at Uber, WeWork, and now GoCardless, Punit has a proven track record of scaling security at hyper-growth companies. His goal? To ensure security is a business enabler, not a blocker and to change security’s reputation amongst the C-suite and employees. He’ll be sharing insights into how he delivers IT as a partnership, and a service to the business.
- Ian Bishop-Laggett, CISO at Schroders Personal Wealth: Now leading InfoSec at Schroders Personal Wealth, Ian has been working in financial services in security roles for over 10 years. That means he’s in the perfect position to talk about risks unique to the industry and the specific challenges human layer risks pose.
- Jerry Perullo, CISO at ICE | New York Stock Exchange: With over 25 years of experience in cybersecurity, Jerry has an impressive resume. He’s served as the CISO of NYSE: ICE for 20 years, currently sits on the Board of Directors for FS-ISAC, the Analysis and Resilience Center (ARC) for Systemic Risk, and is the Founding Vice-Chair of the Global Exchange Cybersecurity Working Group under the World Federation of Exchanges.
- Katerina Sibinovska, CISO at Intertrust Group: Katerina has a background in law, a passion for tech, and holds a number of IT and compliance certifications, including the CRISC and the GDPR F. Before graduating to CISO at Intertrust Group, she was the Head of IT Change & Compliance, and has a proven track record of balancing security with business operations and strategy.
- James McQuiggan, Security Awareness Advocate at KnowBe4: In addition to being a Security Awareness Advocate at KnowBe4, where he trains and engages with employees and security leaders about the importance of security awareness training, James also teaches Identify Security at a collegiate level and is the Education Director for the Florida Cyber Alliance. On June 3, he’ll be identifying key strategies to help you improve your training programs.
- Samy Kamkar, Renowned Ethical Hacker: As a teenager, Samy released one of the fastest-spreading computer viruses of all-time. Now, he’s a compassionate advocate for young hackers, whistleblower, and privacy and security researcher.
To learn more about our speakers and their approaches to cybersecurity, save your spot now and join a community of thousands on June 3.
If you can’t make it on the day – don’t worry. You’ll be able to access all the sessions on-demand if you sign-up.
Want to get a sneak peek of what you can expect on June 3? You can watch sessions from previous Human Layer Security Summits on-demand here.