We’re excited to announce that Tessian has been recognized as one of the 2021’s UK’s Best Workplaces™ in Tech. The list includes 98 organizations which were selected after Great Place to Work® UK analyzed the responses of UK-based tech employees via its Trust Index© employee survey.
This recognition confirms that Tessian is a great workplace for all employees, and that staff at the company feel a strong sense of trust, fairness, pride, and wellbeing.
Earlier this month, we celebrated the hiring of our 200th employee and, as part of the celebrations, employees shared 200 reasons why they love working here.
- Working for an innovative company that is defining a new category in cybersecurity and transforming security strategies at global enterprises.
- Tessian’s ‘choice first’ working policy which allows employees to choose where they work – remotely, in the office, or hybrid.
- Company days off, called Refreshian Days for staff to switch off and focus on their mental wellbeing. Throughout July and August 2021, every employee also logged off at 1pm on Fridays for a “Refreshian Summer”.
- A dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI), with a transparent DEI strategy and access to Employee Resource Groups including Plus, an LGBTQ+ network, and Tes-She-An, a space created to support Tessians who identify as women.
- Every employee gets shares in the company.
Tessian is hiring! Check out the open positions 👉🏼 here 👈🏼