Tessian’s mission is to secure the human layer by empowering people to do their best work, without security getting in their way.
“In this fourth year of recognising the UK's Best Workplaces™ in Tech, many of these firms experienced rapid growth, but never lost sight of their values. They maintained their mantra of ‘putting people first’, often finding innovative and creative solutions to drive their great workplace culture remotely. We hope that by highlighting our Tech list recipients, other employers will be encouraged to make changes to their own people strategy and ensure people remain at the heart of their business policies, practices and programmes for a consistently great employee experience for all.””
We’re excited to announce that Tessian has been recognized as one of the 2021’s UK’s Best Workplaces™ in Tech. The list includes 98 organizations which were selected after Great Place to Work® UK analyzed the responses of UK-based tech employees via its Trust Index© employee survey.
This recognition confirms that Tessian is a great workplace for all employees, and that staff at the company feel a strong sense of trust, fairness, pride, and wellbeing.
Earlier this month, we celebrated the hiring of our 200th employee and, as part of the celebrations, employees shared 200 reasons why they love working here.
- Working for an innovative company that is defining a new category in cybersecurity and transforming security strategies at global enterprises.
- Tessian’s ‘choice first’ working policy which allows employees to choose where they work – remotely, in the office, or hybrid.
- Company days off, called Refreshian Days for staff to switch off and focus on their mental wellbeing. Throughout July and August 2021, every employee also logged off at 1pm on Fridays for a “Refreshian Summer”.
- A dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI), with a transparent DEI strategy and access to Employee Resource Groups including Plus, an LGBTQ+ network, and Tes-She-An, a space created to support Tessians who identify as women.
- Every employee gets shares in the company.
Tessian is hiring! Check out the open positions 👉🏼 here 👈🏼
“We’re so proud to be named one of the UK’s Best Workplaces in Tech, especially when the recognition is the result of the feedback provided by our employees. We strive to make Tessian a place in which everyone feels welcome and is empowered to do their best work. From the offset, we wanted our company culture to be much more than ‘beers and ping pong’ and it’s so great to see that our employees love working here.”